Get Helpful Information on Hawaii Legal Issues Now
Hawaii Real Estate Law
- Duties and Responsibilities of the Selling Agent Regarding the Hawaii Seller’s Real Property Disclosure Statement for Hawaii Residential Real Estate
- Hawaii Agreement of Sale
- Hawaii “For Sale by Owner”
- Hawaii Commercial Lease Interest Rate and Usury
- Hawaii Commercial Leases: Issues You Must Consider
- Hawaii Contractors Disclosure Requirements to Hawaii Homeowners
- Hawaii Land Court Petitions Explained
- Hawaii Regular System and Land Court Recording System
- Hiring a Hawaii General Contractor
- Landlords Who Reside Outside of Hawaii Are Required to Have Hawaii Property Managers
- Mandatory Seller Disclosures for Hawaii Residential Real Estate
- Probate of Hawaii Real Estate Owned by Japanese Citizens
- Should a Hawaii Purchase Contract (DROA) Be Used in Purchasing Hawaii Commercial Property?
- Terminating Co-Ownership of Hawaii Real Estate Property
- The Process of Claiming and Attaching a Mechanic’s or Materialman’s Lien in Hawaii
- The Role of Hawaii Attorneys in Purchasing Hawaii Residential Real Estate
- The Security Deposit Under Hawaii’s Residential Landlord-Tenant Code
- Understanding the “As Is” Addendum to the Hawaii Association of Realtor’s Standard Form Purchase Contract
- Using a Letter of Intent in a Hawaii Real Estate Sale or Purchase
- What Is the Hawaii Dual Agency Disclosure Form?
- Why a Landlord Must Tailor the Standard Hawaii Rental Agreement
- Why a Purchaser of Hawaii Real Estate May Want to Delete an Arbitration Paragraph
- Why Hawaii Commercial Leases for Exactly a Five Year Term Should Be Avoided
- Why Your Surveying Paragraph in a Hawaii Purchase Contract May be Inadequate When Purchasing Hawaii Residential Real Estate
Hawaii Corporate and Business Law
- Duties Owed By a Hawaii Agent to its Principal
- Hawaii LLC Formation: Manager-Managed Versus Member-Managed
- How To Acquire An Existing Hawaii Business
- Incorporating In Hawaii
- Issues You Must Know About In Your Purchase or Sale of Medical & Dental Practices in Hawaii
- Owner’s Liability for the Debts and Obligations of a Hawaii Limited Liability Company
- Setting Up Your Hawaii Business Entity for the Small Business Administration’s 8(a) Business Development Program
- Transacting Business in Hawaii and Licensing
- What Happens When a Hawaii Corporation Has Been Administratively Dissolved?
- Why Using the Hawaii Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs Business Registration Division’s Limited Liability Company Articles of Organization (Form LLC-1) May be a Mistake
- Why You Would Need an Operating Agreement for Your Hawaii LLC
Hawaii Debt Collection
- Enforcing a Foreign Judgment (aka Sister State Judgment) in Hawaii
- Execution of a Hawaii Judgment Against the Judgment Debtor’s Real or Personal Property in Hawaii
- Filing a Foreign Judgment Against Hawaii Real Estate
- How Long Does a Judgment Originally Issued By a Hawaii Court Last in Hawaii?
Hawaii Banking and Finance
- Hawaii’s Collection of Personal Property by Affidavit Statute
- Lender’s Loss of Priority Under Hawaii Mechanic’s and Materialman’s Lien Law
- Lending to Family Members Prior to, or During, Hawaii Residential Construction
- Hawaii’s Requirements for a Mainland Franchisor Who Sells a Franchise in Hawaii
- Why a Prospective Hawaii Franchisee Should Do Its Own Due Diligence and Not Rely Upon the Franchise Disclosure Document
- Why a Prospective Hawaii Franchisee Should Seek Legal Consultation When Reading the Franchise Disclosure Document and Franchise Agreement
Hawaii Health Care
- Hawaii Health Care Entities Should Have a Policy for the Safekeeping of Patient’s Tangible Personal Property
- Hawaii HIPAA Compliance Steps
- How Hawaii Hospitals File Guardianship for an Incapacitated Patient
- Why Hawaii Health Care Entities Should Have a Notary Public Policy
Hawaii Nonprofits and Tax-Exempt Entities
- Another Way to Prevent Conflict of Interest Problems
- Board of Directors of Hawaii Nonprofit Organizations: Common Issues
- Hawaii Non-Profit Directors: Accepting Compensation Increases Liabilities
- Private Inurement And Tax-exempt Hawaii Nonprofit Corporations
- Should Your Hawaii Nonprofit Corporation Have Members?
- Standard of Care of a Hawaii Nonprofit Corporation Director
- Why a Hawaii Nonprofit Corporation May Not Be Tax-Exempt
Other Hawaii Law and Legal Issues
- Bill of Sale in Hawaii: How are they Used?
- Hawaii Uniform Power of Attorney Act
- How to File a Hawaii Conservatorship of a Minor Named a Beneficiary of an Account or Insurance Policy
- New Hawaii Notary Public Requirements
- What Hawaii Documents Must be Notarized?
- What Is a Hawaii Notary Certificate?
- What is a Letter of Intent?
Contact us today for a consultation with our attorneys. Get the legal guidance and advice you need now.