Public Utilities (PUC) Attorney in Honolulu

Hawaii Motor Carrier Certificate-permit Attorney

We are Hawaii lawyers for those people who are engaged in the transportation of passengers or property for compensation and are therefore seeking to obtain either a “common carrier certificate” or “contract carrier permit”. We assist the client in completing the State of Hawaii, Public Utilities Commission’s Application For Motor Carrier Certificate or Permit Passenger Classification.

Hawaii Telecommunications Attorney

We assist our clients with obtaining Certificates of Authority to operate in Hawaii, and with filing their tariffs. We also file petitions to approve mergers, to encumber assets or to transfer assets. We recently obtained eligible telecommunications carrier for Nextel Partners (nka Sprint Nextel) in its designated service area.

Hawaii Public Utilities Attorney

We assist sewage treatment companies with understanding their obligations under the Hawaii Public Utilities Commission.

Contact us today about your PUC legal needs. Our attorneys can help you.

Contact Our Practice

Mon-Fri: 8am - 4:30pm
Sat: 8am - 12pm