Honolulu Lawyer Experienced in Debt Recovery
Honolulu, Hawaii Debt Collection Attorney Nathan Natori assists Hawaii creditors with documenting the loan through Hawaii promissory notes, Hawaii mortgages, Hawaii personal guaranties and Hawaii Uniform Commercial Code filings. Hawaii’s complicated land court system makes perfecting a lien a tricky business.
If you’re thinking about lending money to a Hawaii business, you need to give yourself the greatest chance of getting some of your money back should the borrower default through security in real property, equipment, or bank accounts. Far too many Hawaii residents make loans that are unsecured and have no priority in collection efforts. Mr. Natori’s knowledge and experience as a Hawaii debt collection attorney can fix your problems before they happen. See us before things go wrong.
Here are some debt collection transactions we have helped:
- Loan Documentation – Provided advice, documentation, and negotiation prior to and during collection and foreclosure proceedings. Prepared Hawaii loan documentation for $725,000,000 refinancing of gas company, and foreclosed on $84,500,000 Hawaii cruise ship.
- Discounted Note Purchases – Assisted in preparation, structuring and due diligence of discounted note purchase transactions (loans of over $4,000,000, $600,000,000 and $400,000,000) for commercial real estate, hotel and resort.
We also handle debt collection when Hawaii loans default. Whether enforcing a foreign judgment in Hawaii, filing a lawsuit to collect on a debt through a Hawaii foreclosure lawsuit if there is Hawaii real estate securing the loan, or negotiating with the borrower to achieve the creditor’s best alternative, Mr. Natori tries to balance the cost-benefit of going down a particular path. He advises clients to not spend good money going after bad money, and needs to reign in a client’s desire to have him pursue the other side at all costs.
Schedule an Appointment with Proven Hawaii Debt Collector Attorney
Contact us today for a consultation with our attorneys about Hawaii debt collection services. We can help you get your money back
More Articles on Hawaii Debt Collection
- Enforcing a Foreign Judgment (aka Sister State Judgment) in Hawaii
- Execution of a Hawaii Judgment Against the Judgment Debtor’s Real or Personal Property in Hawaii
- Filing a Foreign Judgment Against Hawaii Real Estate
- How Long Does a Judgment Originally Issued By a Hawaii Court Last in Hawaii?