Incorporate In Hawaii, LLC Formation and Other Legal Services
As Honolulu, Hawaii corporate lawyers, we advise you on your Hawaii business incorporation & formation, including:
- Hawaii Corporations
- Hawaii NonProfit Corporations
- Hawaii Professional Corporations
- Hawaii Limited Liability Companies (LLC)
Honolulu Attorneys – Incorporating Your Hawaii Business and Beyond
We’ll also guide you on your business governance (Hawaii Bylaws and Hawaii Operating Agreements, shareholder disputes, elections), Hawaii Board of Directors advice, Hawaii mergers and acquisitions (Hawaii stock purchase agreement or Hawaii Asset Purchase Contract), Hawaii employment agreements and non-compete agreements for key employees.
We offer our unique perspective as M.B.A.’s who run our own business. We understand the legal risks and will tailor the best avenue that suits your stated goals and risk-tolerance.
Our Clients Vouch For Us…
“Nathan is not only the best lawyer in Honolulu but also a lawyer with integrity. His profound knowledge in many fields comes from years of successful practice. My experience with him has been nothing but pleasant. He is literally the most intelligent person I know, having degrees from the top-ranked schools in the mainland, but he is never arrogant in any way. He has always treated me with respect and talked to me using the language I understood. Because of his competence and sincere character, his service provides precise advice as well as peace and comfort. And we all know money can’t buy those things. Nathan is definitely the only lawyer I would recommend to anybody. His orderly manner and professionalism will get you what you need.” ~ C.H.
Schedule a Consultation Today!
Whether you are planning on forming your Hawaii Corporation or LLC, or whether you need assistance with other corporate needs, do not hesitate to consult with Natori Law Office LLLC! Call 888-255-5874 or fill out the email contact form on this page to get in touch with our office. Our Hawaii Corporate and Business lawyers look forward to serving you!
More Articles on Hawaii Corporate and Business Law
- Duties Owed By a Hawaii Agent to its Principal
- Hawaii LLC Formation: Manager-Managed Versus Member-Managed
- How To Acquire An Existing Hawaii Business
- Incorporating In Hawaii
- Issues You Must Know About In Your Purchase or Sale of Medical & Dental Practices in Hawaii
- Owner’s Liability for the Debts and Obligations of a Hawaii Limited Liability Company
- Setting Up Your Hawaii Business Entity for the Small Business Administration’s 8(a) Business Development Program
- Transacting Business in Hawaii and Licensing
- What Happens When a Hawaii Corporation Has Been Administratively Dissolved?
- Why Using the Hawaii Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs Business Registration Division’s Limited Liability Company Articles of Organization (Form LLC-1) May be a Mistake
- Why You Would Need an Operating Agreement for Your Hawaii LLC