Incorporate In Hawaii, LLC Formation and Other Legal Services
As Honolulu, Hawaii corporate lawyers, we advise you on your Hawaii business incorporation & formation, including:
- Hawaii Corporations
- Hawaii NonProfit Corporations
- Hawaii Professional Corporations
- Hawaii Limited Liability Companies (LLC)
Honolulu Attorneys – Incorporating Your Hawaii Business and Beyond
We’ll also guide you on your business governance (Hawaii Bylaws and Hawaii Operating Agreements, shareholder disputes, elections), Hawaii Board of Directors advice, Hawaii mergers and acquisitions (Hawaii stock purchase agreement or Hawaii Asset Purchase Contract), Hawaii employment agreements and non-compete agreements for key employees.
We offer our unique perspective as M.B.A.’s who run our own business. We understand the legal risks and will tailor the best avenue that suits your stated goals and risk-tolerance.
Contact us today for a consultation on forming your Hawaii corporation or LLC or assistance with your corporate needs.
More Articles on Hawaii Corporate and Business Law
- Duties Owed By a Hawaii Agent to its Principal
- Hawaii LLC Formation: Manager-Managed Versus Member-Managed
- How To Acquire An Existing Hawaii Business
- Incorporating In Hawaii
- Issues You Must Know About In Your Purchase or Sale of Medical & Dental Practices in Hawaii
- Owner’s Liability for the Debts and Obligations of a Hawaii Limited Liability Company
- Setting Up Your Hawaii Business Entity for the Small Business Administration’s 8(a) Business Development Program
- Transacting Business in Hawaii and Licensing
- What Happens When a Hawaii Corporation Has Been Administratively Dissolved?
- Why Using the Hawaii Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs Business Registration Division’s Limited Liability Company Articles of Organization (Form LLC-1) May be a Mistake
- Why You Would Need an Operating Agreement for Your Hawaii LLC