Hawaii’s Lawyers for Residential and Commercial Real Estate Needs
As Honolulu, Hawaii real estate attorneys we deal with the gamut of real estate issues that arise under Hawaii’s unique real estate laws. Whether it’s helping you purchase or sell residential real estate, lease commercial space, purchase commercial real estate, or develop Hawaii real estate, we service each client with the same personal attention and efficiency you’d expect from yourself. Timely, cost-effective, practical representation is what you receive from us.
Our attorneys can help you with your Hawaii real estate requirements, such as:
Hawaii Residential Property
We assist clients with their Hawaii residential real estate needs. We’ll help you resolve disputes with neighbors or general contractors while helping you understand your legal rights under Hawaii law. Our attorneys have extensive experience with real estate law on Oahu, as well as the Big Island and Maui.
Hawaii Commercial Property
Purchase and Sale of Hawaii Real Estate
We’re your Hawaii real estate attorneys whether you’re the purchaser or seller of Hawaii residential properties. We provide you with proper selling disclosures, as well as drafting the Hawaii Purchase Contract if a Hawaii real estate agent isn’t involved.If you’re the real estate purchaser, we can conduct due diligence on the Hawaii residential property, review condominium documents and title reports, and draft the Hawaii Purchase Contract. During these difficult economic times, we’re frequently asked to help with determining the legal consequences of cancelling a Hawaii Purchase Contract, or with entering into an Agreement of Sale. Whatever your real estate legal needs are, we can meet them.
Contact us today for an initial consultation with our attorneys about your residential or commercial real estate needs.
More Articles on Hawaii Real Estate Law
- Duties and Responsibilities of the Selling Agent Regarding the Hawaii Seller’s Real Property Disclosure Statement for Hawaii Residential Real Estate
- Hawaii Agreement of Sale
- Hawaii “For Sale by Owner”
- Hawaii Commercial Lease Interest Rate and Usury
- Hawaii Commercial Leases: Issues You Must Consider
- Hawaii Contractors Disclosure Requirements to Hawaii Homeowners
- Hawaii Land Court Petitions Explained
- Hawaii Regular System and Land Court Recording System
- Hiring a Hawaii General Contractor
- Landlords Who Reside Outside of Hawaii Are Required to Have Hawaii Property Managers
- Mandatory Seller Disclosures for Hawaii Residential Real Estate
- Probate of Hawaii Real Estate Owned by Japanese Citizens
- Should a Hawaii Purchase Contract (DROA) Be Used in Purchasing Hawaii Commercial Property?
- Terminating Co-Ownership of Hawaii Real Estate Property
- The Process of Claiming and Attaching a Mechanic’s or Materialman’s Lien in Hawaii
- The Role of Hawaii Attorneys in Purchasing Hawaii Residential Real Estate
- The Security Deposit Under Hawaii’s Residential Landlord-Tenant Code
- Understanding the “As Is” Addendum to the Hawaii Association of Realtor’s Standard Form Purchase Contract
- Using a Letter of Intent in a Hawaii Real Estate Sale or Purchase
- What Is the Hawaii Dual Agency Disclosure Form?
- Why a Landlord Must Tailor the Standard Hawaii Rental Agreement
- Why a Purchaser of Hawaii Real Estate May Want to Delete an Arbitration Paragraph
- Why Hawaii Commercial Leases for Exactly a Five Year Term Should Be Avoided
- Why Your Surveying Paragraph in a Hawaii Purchase Contract May be Inadequate When Purchasing Hawaii Residential Real Estate